Those of us who have crossed our teen years almost find it impossible to live through our teenage years without a host of complaints regarding our skin. Blackheads, acne and oily skin are on the top of the bucket list of skin complaints, especially among teenagers. There are several dermatologists who offer specialized medical advice on cosmetic dermatology. By following the advice given by such expert dermatologists, you can keep your skin glowing and healthy.
The challenges of the skin of a teenage are too many and most of it is caused due to surges in hormone and enlargement of oil glands, thereby making teen skin oily and full of blackheads. Although you and your friends are experiencing puberty together, chances are high that your skin will look different from that of your BFF. Why is it so? What are the remedies? Read on to know more on this.
- Cleanse your skin: In case your skin is oily, you will do well with a cleanser or a foaming gel for daily skin care. Cleanse once in a day and if you think your skin gets too oily, you should cleanse twice throughout the day. If you’re a teen and you wear make-up, it is best to remove eye makeup first and then cleanse with your foaming cleanser. Carrying facial tissues to blot your skin often is a very good practice.
- Wash all makeup before bed: Even though you may see your best friend wearing makeup and sleeping but this isn’t a great idea. When you seem to be too tired to tie your hair or take off your makeup, wash your face once and wipe your face with a pre-moistened wipe. This can prevent breakout of acne or develop any bumpy rashes unnecessarily due to bad habits.
- Control oil: You must be eager to reduce the shine and grease on your skin without being too harsh. As per expert dermatologists, there are 3-step processes to control oil. You can choose salicylic acid cleanser, use a primer which is free from oil and blot oil during daytime with special tissues.
- Exfoliate: You have to exfoliate just once or twice a week and for that you should use a considerably gentle product. Make sure you don’t scrub as this is not so good for your blackheads and acne. Another thing to ensure that they don’t over-exfoliate.
- Avoid sharing makeup: Would you ever want to share the germs of your friends? It is indeed a very bad idea of sharing lip and eye products as this can spread germs from your friends to you.
- Choose the right skincare products: One of the most important tips to consider is to choose the best skin care products and if needed, you can get them from skincareheaven.com. Organic products can be chosen for best results.
So, if you’re wondering about how to take care of your teenage skin, you may follow the above mentioned tips shared by expert and famous dermatologists.